Most women have a passion for great-looking hair. So when they suffer hair loss, it can be a devastating event that can lead to a destruction of self-esteem, self-worth, and more importantly, self-love. For any woman, losing these things can greatly reduce their happiness, ultimately making us less effective at living our lives. And in the end, prolonged hair loss is not something that no woman should have to deal with.
Are you experiencing an unfortunate amount of hair loss? Do you find yourself on the search for a solution to this annoying problem? Luckily, the hunt does not have to end up hopeless. However, in a sea of hair growth and preventative hair loss formulas it can be hard to fish out which ones really work and which ones do not.
There are very few hair loss and hair growth products out there with solid scientific evidence behind them. Therefore, you do not know if something is going to be effective or not before you buy it. This can be problematic for a number of reasons. Namely, many women pay a pretty penny for various products that inevitably make no difference in your life.
Luckily, we have looked into various hair care products that promise to promote healthy hair growth, and we have come out the other side with some solid answers.
1. Pregnancy – Being pregnant is not only an extremely exciting time in a woman’s life, but it can be highly stressful as well. This type of physical stress in addition to pregnancy hormones can lead to unwanted hair loss. Typically, with pregnancy, your hair will inevitably grow back
2. An excess of Vitamin A – Thankfully, this is another reversible cause of hair loss. If you are eating too many foods full of vitamin A or you take too many supplements that contain vitamin A—you could be experiencing some hair loss. The recommended amount of vitamin A that we should be getting daily is 5,000 International Units. Try not to exceed this number.
3. A lack of protein – Protein is essential for so many different aspects of our lives, bodies, and overall health. In this case, protein is essential for healthy hair growth. If you are not getting enough protein in your diet, your body may respond by shutting down the growth of your hair to make up for the deficit.
4. Heredity – Female pattern hair loss, also known as androgenic alopecia, is a hair loss problem triggered by heredity. What we mean by heredity is, if the women in your family have experienced hair loss as they have aged, then you are more prone to experiencing it yourself. Women suffering from hair loss due to heredity reasons, typically experience thinning hair and/or a widening in the parting of their hair.
5. Emotional stress – While this is more unlikely to occur than actual physical stress, it does occur unfortunately. Dealing with emotional turmoil such as deaths in the family, aging parents, or physical illness can cause your hair to fall out.
6. Hypothyroidism – Hypothyroidism is a technical medical term for the body having an underactive thyroid gland. This miniscule gland is located in your neck and it produces the hormones that your body needs for your metabolism, growth, and development. Without these hormones, you will lose hair.
7. Poor diet – Working women with heavy professional responsibilities and family errands do not find the time to have a proper meal most of the time. They end up compromising on this critical factor and often make do with junk food to save time and keep up with their job and family challenges. This can quickly result in deprivation of vital nutrients for the hair and body leading to hair loss and thinning.
There are not many hair loss prevention products in existence that are backed with scientific evidence. At least not evidence that anything is actually effective. However, when it comes to hair loss prevention products that work, Minoxidil is one of the very few that has been proven effective.
Not only has Minoxidil been proven to aid in thickening the hair that the user already has but going as far as to stimulate new hair growth should you find yourself facing bald patches. If you find yourself losing hair, then it is time to get serious about a remedy that works.
Women can also consider using another similar FDA-approved hair regrowth system that also contains the same ingredient as Minoxidil. Keranique is a hair regrowth brand that many women are using and enjoying excellent results. Order now and experience the difference it makes to your hair.
Moreover, Minoxidil can be that remedy if you are looking to get serious about this issue than you are going to want to take a deeper look into this medication. Below we will explore exactly what Minoxidil is and how it can help you. We will also take a peek at its benefits.
Minoxidil comes in either a solution or foam form and it is used to aid in the growth of hair after unwanted hair loss from male pattern baldness. It is important to note that it is not used for a lack of hair on the front of the scalp or on a receding hair line. Minoxidil is not exclusively for men. In fact, the foam and 2 percent Minoxidil solution can be used for women experiencing thinning hair. Keranique is an excellent alternative and also delivers real, visible results in women. The ingredient in Keranique the same and the results can be enjoyed by women with any type of hair and across a wide age range.
Minoxidil is a part of a drug category known as vasodilators, and while it is proven to grow hair, it not yet known how it works exactly. It is also important to note that this medication is not effective for sudden or patchy hair loss, hair loss with no genetic history, or hair loss from pregnancy. Furthermore, it is only meant for those over the age of 18. Let’s have a look at some of the benefits of this effective over-the-counter medicine. You just might be surprised to discover everything this product is capable of.
No matter if you are male or female, young or old, at some point in our lives we all face the terrifying day where we start losing unusual amounts of hair. Whether we begin balding or simply notice that our hair is thinning out, it can and most likely will happen to just about everybody.
When it comes down to it, Minoxidil is one of your best options for fighting back. It has all the right ingredients and scientific evidence behind it to make a real difference in the unwanted hair loss community.
Women can also try Keranique hair regrowth formula, which works as effectively in stopping hair loss and regrowth of thick, lustrous hair.